Forestworth City RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Should We Hire MLGW0lf?

1 - 100%
0 - 0%

Total Votes: 1

Poll closed
MLGw0lf

MLGw0lf's Application Empty MLGw0lf's Application

Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:57 pm
Discord Name:Framuga#2750

Steam Name:MLGw0lf

Hours On Our GMOD Server: 24

Past Experience(You are obliged to state if you have been fired elsewhere): Old polish MRP as Head Admin

Why Should You Get The Job: After the MRP i forgot about all ULX stuff but when i joined Forestworth i was Tmod and i just want to help and be very nice tmod if thats possible i just wated to say sorry for all stuff i did in past.

What Can You Contribute To Our Team: Help, i can deal with difficult sits and i am very creative i can build something like ooc zone i know its not good but i can do other things too.

How Active Would You Be On A Scale Of 1-10: 10-10

How Good Is Your English On A Scale Of 1-10: 7-10

How Is Your People Skills On A Scale Of 1-10: 9-10
Forestworth City RP
Forestworth City RP
Admin
https://forestworthrp.forumotion.com

MLGw0lf's Application Empty Denied

Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:07 pm
Dear MLGW0lf,

We are denying your moderator application as you have current in-game probation and discord probation, 5 in-game warnings, 8 discord warnings and a permanent blacklist along with 2 ex-permanent bans in-game and 3 bans on discord. Due to the extent of your punishments we are obliged to deny your request. You may request again in 2 weeks however I would suggest attempting to appeal your probation and prior warnings, including your blacklist.

Have a wonderful day,

The Forestworth City RP Staff
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum