Forestworth City RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Should We Hire Mick?

4 - 67%
2 - 33%

Total Votes: 6

trmmickz

mickz staff app Empty mickz staff app

Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:03 pm
Discord Name: mickz

Steam Name: STEAM_0:1:460332761

Hours On Our GMOD Server: 0

Past Experience(You are obliged to state if you have been fired elsewhere):
i got loads of staff history I have worked on a few servers like paradise it was in bata/paradise RP/.
Also Mystic I left because of bad staff treating/Mystic RP/.
And Shiko a good server that shut down/Shiko Rp/
naxal networks

Why Should You Get The Job:ell I would like this role because I was staff and I think I am fit for the role I will be as active as much as I can I really enjoy the server I enjoy the server and the player base I am a friendly guy but as I said I think I'm fit for the role and I want to set a good example to all members of the community and other staff,

What Can You Contribute To Our Team: I have a lot of time to spend helping the server.
And I’m mostly online and active to help new people and role play and I can handle sits very good and I can get some more players as I own a clan called TRM.
I want to help as your low on staff and when I am on the server I see loads of rdm.
I really want to stop rdm and nlr it is not good as it may affect people’s RP.
Also I’m really good at telling if people are lying or not.

How Active Would You Be On A Scale Of 1-10:
How Good Is Your English On A Scale Of 1-10:
How Is Your People Skills On A Scale Of 1-10:  good
henryhouse12
henryhouse12

mickz staff app Empty Re: mickz staff app

Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:16 pm
Neutral/+support

From the limited interaction I've had you seem a nice guy, motivated and fun to talk to, however I'd need to see more of you around on the server to get an opinion of you. If I get to know you more I might +support you but for now it is a neutral!
Haileddrip22024

Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:49 pm
Hello mickz

Thank you for your application and we are checking and discussing your application and will let you know the outcome of this

Yours sincerely

Christopher
henryhouse12
henryhouse12

Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:34 am
Dear Mickz,

We have analysed your application and since you have 60% on yes and 40% no we cannot accept you as others have a higher yes - no votes! We are dreadfully sorry and we wish you the best with other opportunities throughout your life and much much more!

Have a good day,

Henry.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum