Forestworth City RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Should we hire Nightmare Freak?

5 - 100%
0 - 0%

Total Votes: 5

Poll closed
NightmareFreak

NightmareFreak mod app Empty NightmareFreak mod app

Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:49 pm
Discord Name: NightmareFreak

Steam Name: madrad

Hours On Our GMOD Server: 10 ( I think, it maybe more)

Past Experience(You are obliged to state if you have been fired elsewhere): i have been staff on many servers and have owned a few myself, I am experienced as administrator and moderator, I can easily sort out problems. I have never been fired as I left the servers I’ve been in as staff.

Why Should You Get The Job: I should get the job as I am very experienced and I can sort problems out with out any fuss, I having been playing gmod for a couple years and know all the ins and outs of owning and staffing on servers.

What Can You Contribute To Our Team: a very experienced moderator or staff member!

How Active Would You Be On A Scale Of 1-10: 8/10

How Good Is Your English On A Scale Of 1-10: 10/10

How Is Your People Skills On A Scale Of 1-10: 9/10
henryhouse12
henryhouse12

NightmareFreak mod app Empty Re: NightmareFreak mod app

Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:07 pm
+support

I am not talking to you as a friend but as someone who has seen your past work and seen your past accomplishments! I think you would fit the role well however, my advice would be try not to get too stressed. You don't need to be the best moderator okay? Hope this application goes well for you dude!
Haileddrip22024

Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:44 pm
Hello NightmareFreak

Thank you for your application , through what you have posted and from background/history checks we are impressed we are currently in talks and will let you know the outcome

Yours sincerely

Christopher
henryhouse12
henryhouse12

Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:33 am
Dear Nightmare Freak,

Due to having 100% support from our community you have been accepted and will be having an interview shortly! Unfortunately this does not guarantee you getting moderator but you are that one step further! Have a good day,

Henry
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum